A temperature transmitter utilizes a 3-wire RTD to put out a continuous temperature reading of any given liquid in a tank. The LSTT-4220 Sanitary Temperature Transmitter has a standard temperature range of -328˚F to 1,562˚F. They are 3A listed and TPV (Third Party Verified). For Those applications requiring a heavy duty probe assembly and housing, the LTW Series Of 316 s.s. Sanitary Electropolished Thermowells can be coupled with the LSTT thus providing a tough, rugged, yet sanitary product. Have an Industrial Application? No problem. The LSTT can also be configured with an NPT or flange connection providing a rugged solution for an industrial environment
- Drift Free Digital Linearization
- No Temperature Sensor Effect On Accuracy
- 3 Wire RTD Sensor Input
- All Wetted Parts Highly Polished 316 S.S.
- Nema 4x Waterproof, Corrosion Resistant Housing
- Standard Range : =328˚F To 1562˚F
• Temperature programmed to your specifications
• 4-20mA continuous output (can be re-ranged 20-4mA)
• All 304 s.s. housing and probe
• 316 s.s. probe available
• Thermometer Weld In Design Thermowell
• Thermowell With 1.5" Tri-Clamp Tank Connection 9 Inch Insertion Length
• Thermowell With 1.5" Tri-Clamp Tank Connection 4 Inch Insertion Length
• Thermowell With 4" Tri-Clamp Tank Connection 6 Inch Insertion Length
We love our customers, so feel free to visit us. Please call ahead to make an appointment. Thank you.
2331 17th Avenue, Franklin Park, Illinois 60131, United States
08:30 am – 04:00 pm
Lumenite® Control Technology, Inc.
2331 N 17th Ave. Franklin Park, IL 60131 us
Copyright © 2020 Lumenite® Control Technology, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder