Made In The U.S.A. Since 1938
Lumenite Control Technology, Inc.
Engineers • Designers • Manufacturers
A temperature transmitter utilizes a 3-wire RTD to put out a continuous temperature reading of any given liquid in a tank. The LSTT-4220 Sanitary Temperature Transmitter has a standard temperature range of -328˚F to 1,562˚F. They are 3A listed, CEE
and TPV (Third Party Verified). For Those applications requiring a heavy duty probe assembly and housing, the LTW Series Of 316 s.s. Sanitary Electropolished Thermowells
can be coupled with the LSTT thus providing a tough, rugged, yet sanitary product.
Have Industrial Application? No problem.
The LSTT can also be configured with an NPT or flange
connection providing a rugged solution for an industrial environment.
- Drift Free Digital Linearization
- Available In Every Sanitary Tank Connection
- No Temperature Sensor Effect On Accuracy
- 3 Wire RTD Sensor Input
- All Wetted Parts Highly Polished 316 S.S.
- Nema 4x Waterproof, Corrosion Resistant Housing
- Standard Range : =328˚F To 1562˚F
• Temperature programmed to your specifications
• Drift free digital linearization
• Available in every sanitary tank connection
• No temperature sensor effect on accuracy
• 3 wire RTD sensor input
• Nema 4X waterproof corrosion resistant housing
• Standard range -328˚F to 1,562˚F
• 4-20mA continuous output
(can be re-ranged 20-4mA)
• All 304 s.s. housing and probe
• 316 s.s. probe available