• 5 digit LCD display with .60 inch characters and optional back lighting
• 0.25% full scale accuracy
• Optional 4-20mA transmitter output with battery backup
• Replaces both digital gauges and 4-20mA pressure transmitters
• 316 s.s. sanitary fitting and socket for CIP cleaning
• Percent of range bar graph
• Vacuum through 20,000 psi. ranges
• Alternate metric and English unit of measure, programmable through keypad, include mmHg, in H20, mBar, Kpa, kg/cm2, and bar
• Password protected zero, midpoint, and span
• Lower 6’o’clock standard mount
• Operating temperature 14˚F to 140˚F (-10˚C to 60˚C)
We love our customers, so feel free to visit us. Please call ahead to make an appointment. Thank you.
2331 17th Avenue, Franklin Park, Illinois 60131, United States
08:30 am – 05:00 pm
Lumenite® Control Technology, Inc.
2331 N 17th Ave. Franklin Park, IL 60131 us
Copyright © 2020 Lumenite® Control Technology, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder